150+ programs in 12 colleges. Nationally ranked programs. One of the top 100 research universities in the nation. Whatever your interest, Auburn has the academic programs to support it. Explore your options.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
The Auburn University student startup team IGNTE won the university’s 2022 Tiger Cage business pitch competition March 25, earning $25,000 in startup capital.
The Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine has been awarded a five-year, $24 million contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) to advance detection canine sciences and enhance operational threat detection capabilities.
Auburn University is establishing a more permanent presence in the nation’s capital with the creation of a new Office of Federal Relations in Washington, D.C., being headed by an Auburn alumnus with many years of federal government experience.
- Auburn appoints interim deans to lead colleges of Business, Engineering and Architecture, Design and Construction
- Money management. Made simpler for students. Regions Bank, Auburn University announce financial wellness platform
- $2 million investment will create artificial intelligence initiative at Auburn
- Auburn launches AUBURNACHIEVE initiative designed to further career outcomes for graduates
- Auburn Family supports diversity, inclusion, access on Tiger Giving Day
Visit the Newsroom